08 December 2010

sam says


The other day Sam asked Marko,
"Do you know why I'm a redneck and you're not?"
"Um, nooo..."
"Because I have camo underwear and you don't!"


This morning was our first real "cold" day.
After Marko went outside and declared that it was 42 degrees, 
Sam said,
"Mom, we're gonna need muffins for our hands!"


And last, an entry from the dictionary of Sam:

PUMBLE: verb
1. Strike repeatedly, typically with the fists.

As in, Sam and Marko were wrestling and Sam said,
"I'm gonna pumble you, Daddy!"

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, brrr.
    Hi there, It's been a while but I figured I'd pop on over and personally wish you the very best to you and your for the New Year and a very Merry Christmas too. Thanks for following The Blessings of Modern Domestication.
    You have such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!